1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderqueer, Genderfluid, idk.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MaybeMyGender, Sep 11, 2015.

1. MaybeMyGender

Iv been thinking about how i feel alot more and I'm still not ok with the idea of hormones or surgery and being a girl 24/7.

I think the doubt trips that iv been having is because I'm actually not transgender and not me denying it. It's been well over a month and i don't feel nearly as strong against my gender as i was before. If i think about being a girl or if i see transgender women, i get the absolute need to be a girl. So in a way, i feel like i can almost be triggered into feeling like a girl..? (Sorry if i phrased that badly).

But i never feel masculine, ever. I have no issue with my genitals, but often find myself feeling the need to put preassure on my chest, like there's something that should be there that isn't. Like my chest is blank and that there should be something there that's not.

Iv looked into genderqueer and it seems to fit more. But I'm not sure what i want to do with these emotions if i am genderqueer or genderfluid. I do kind of feel like i can be both genders without changing my physical body. But sometimes i do wish i could just be a girl 100%. Sorry for more post about being confused, just hoping someone can tell me there opinion. (*hug*)

2. levi2000

It's very possible that you're genderfluid. Genderfluid means you gender can and does change. And when you say you can feel two genders at the same time, it reminds me of the gender "bigender". If you're genderfluid, you could fluctuate between being a girl, being bigender, and being any other genders.
    But in case you want other terms that might describe you, I put together a little list:

Genderflux: When the "intensity" of your gender varies day to day or week to week. Not to be confused with genderfluid.
    Ex: Alex is genderflux. That means some days they feel 90% girl and 10% agender, other days 50/50, and other days 75% agender and 25% girl.

Fluidflux: When your gender can change in intensity, or it can change all together. A mix between genderfluid and genderflux.
    Ex: Levi is fluidflux. Some days they feel like a boy, and other days they feel 20% girl and 80% agender, etc.

Demiboy: When you feel partially like a boy, and partially something else. The "something else" can be known or unknown. Not to be confused with magiboy.
    Ex: Landon is a demiboy. He is partially a man, and partially something else. He doesn't know what else he is.

Demigirl: When you feel partially like a girl, and partially something else. The "something else" can be known or unknown. Not to be confused with magigirl.
    Ex: Lisa is a demigirl. She is partially a woman, and partially something else. She is also partially non-binary.

Magiboy: When you feel mostly like a boy, and a little bit of something else. The "something else" can be known or unknown. Not to be confused with demiboy.
    Ex. Leo is a magiboy. He is mostly a guy, but part of him is something else.

Magigirl: When you feel mostly like a girl, and a little bit of something else. The "something else" can be known or unknown. Not to be confused with demigirl.
    Ex. Aliya is a magigirl. She is mostly a girl, but part of her is something else.

Libragender: When you are agender, but you feel a connection to another gender.
    Libramasculine: When you feel a connection to masculinity.
    Librafeminine: When you feel a connection to femininity.
    Librandrogynous: When you feel a connection to androgyny.
    Librafluid: When the gender you connect with can/does change.

Bigender: When you have two genders simultaneously. Can be any two genders.
    Ex. Cameron is bigender. They are a boy and a girl at the same time.

Greygender or Graygender: When your gender is between agender and a gender. It's in the "grey area" between the two.
    Ex. Lisa is greygender. Her gender lies somewhere between agender and girl.

I hope I could help! Feel free to message me if you want any more info on these terms or more terms.
    Good luck!

3. AvatarRachel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You seem like a demigirl to me. It means you are a little bit female, but not completely. Or maybe agender.