1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by jen6753, Sep 11, 2015.

1. jen6753

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    recently i've been starting to question my gender. i'm biologically female, but sometimes i feel happier being a guy, but i don't really want to stop being a girl. i like how i look as a guy, i like acting like a guy, i feel happier and comfortable being a guy, but i don't want to stop being a girl if that makes sense? i'm very fem looking, long hair, feminine figure etc. i do like looking fem but i feel better as a guy?!? argh it's so confusing :bang: sexuality wise, i'm super confused too. as a female i'm not really attracted to anyone, but as a guy i'm attracted to guys and girls? (mostly guys). do i have split personality or something?? sorry if this is a bit all over the place, i'm so lost and confused atm. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

2. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello! :smilewave

I think you could possibly be a transguy, you say that you feel more comfortable and happier as a guy. You don't have to get hormones and surgery to be trans so you could still have a female body. Or maybe transmasculine which is where you are AFAB (or biologically female, stands for Assigned Female At Birth) but identify more on the male side of the gender spectrum. Bigender is another possibility which I think could fit you. I think it's possible for you to be asexual as a girl and bisexual as a guy. I don't think you have split personalities! Just do some research on various gender identities, take your time and you'll work it out eventually. Good luck!

3. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My best friend just transitioned FTM. As a guy, he still acts very "girly." He dresses "girly", hangs out with girls, and participates in "girly" activities. This does not mean he his a girl. He is very much a boy, or possibly agender, and identifies as such. Just because you transition, doesn't mean you need to fit into gender roles and stereotypes.

I don't know, maybe your situation is similar. Hope this helps, and best of luck.

#3 Linus, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  4. jen6753

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    thanks for replying! this made me feel so much better. i'm still not sure what i am, but this really help me relax a bit. i'll work it out in time. thank you so much! :icon_bigg