1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone else feel like this?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Spot, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't wait until I'm old enough to move out, I'm not out to my family and I feel so trapped. I don't think they'd disown me or anything, I just can't find the courage to tell them. I keep thinking about how I'm going to transition and move away. I won't have to pretend to be a girl anymore and I could go to college. I could find someone who loved me and didn't care that I was trans. I hope in the future I won't even have to come out because I will pass as male and everyone will just assume that I'm a cis guy. I'm going to have to change my name but that'll be okay because I feel like I can just start a new life anyway. I don't know how to explain this feeling, it makes me kind of sad but kind of happy. I won't have to go to my horrible homophobic and transphobic school anymore. I'm already saving up for transition but it's still nowhere near enough lol. Does anyone else feel this way??