1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really want to...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by LilDuckyCantFly, Sep 15, 2015.

1. LilDuckyCantFly

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've really wanted to try crossdressing for a long time but it just seems like an impossibility for me right now. I love the idea of wearing thigh high socks with lace panties but I have no way of getting any... I don't feel it's a thing I can discuss with my parents either as, although they'd accept me no matter my sexuality, from things that they've said in the past they seem against the idea of crossdressing, but I may be wrong and they may be completely fine with it. It's really bugging me now and I feel like I need to try it, if only to gain a better understanding of my self identity.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. FootballFan101

Do you play football? Wear plain football socks

3. LilDuckyCantFly

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've never really been into sport, I very occasionally play football with a couple of friends and I've started doing it more recently so that's a definite possibility, thanks

4. Taramil

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you make any kind of allowance money or even have a job? I can tell by your post that you are 15, do you have any kind of transportation to a store if you have any kind of income to buy woman's clothing?

From experience, if you can make it to a store to buy clothes, most people won't give you judging stares, at least here in the US they don't.

Another thing you could do is just ask your parents. If you are certain they are accepting of your sexuality, you could just tell them that it is a part of finding out who you are and that you would love to just give it a try. Then tell them that if you don't like it, you could have a laugh about it or something along those lines. Chances are they might be more accepting than you think.

Considering you are a minor, your options are kinda limited so.... I just hope you find what you are looking for and get to try on those panties. They are nice!

(I am biased though, I am a trans woman.)

5. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you have any good female friends you can confide in? If you do then you could easily get things through her. You might be able to go to a mall and buy items for your "girlfriend" and get clothing with little suspicion. If online shopping is an option you could do that, and once again, if you have a trusted friend, you could ship the packages to them instead of yourself.

6. LilDuckyCantFly

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First off I would like to say thank you Taramil and Meow, because of your comments I worked up the courage to speak to my mum about it, she seemed a little weirded out at first but she said she doesn't mind helping me maybe look for some stuff, she said that if it's what I'm into she doesn't care as it's my personal life. Once again thank you so much I would've never asked hadn't it been for your encouragement :slight_smile: