1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hair probs

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Helpimconfused, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Helpimconfused

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok so I am gender fluid and have not yet come out, so I still dress and style my hair as a male, witch really only fits how feel some of the time, I have longer hair and I was wondering how I could subtly change it to a more feminine style and be able to change it back, so I don't want to cut it, if I can get it to work I'll have a pic of how I currently style it [​IMG]

2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hey :slight_smile: The picture isn't loading for me, but an idea would be to google 'short hairstyles for girls' and take a look at some of the styles.
    More and more women are cutting their hair short, which means that there are a lot of feminine hairstyles to choose from.

A lot of them feature a fringe longer than the rest of the hair.

[​IMG]
    you could try a short bob

I think it's just a matter of finding what works for you :slight_smile: Good luck

#2 ForNarnia, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  3. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly I have been looking for more androgynous hairstyles too like long-on-top pixie haircuts and ive found sometimes bangs can be rather feminine as well without seeming too suspicious or odd on a perceived male. Some bobs can work.

4. Helpimconfused

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    TobaccoFlower and ForNarnia thanks so much guys your a big help, I found a few that I like based off waht you guys said