1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting Hormones Tuesday !!!???

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by glitterpup, Sep 19, 2015.

1. glitterpup

Ahhh so I am officially getting my first shot on the 22nd of this month, I already picked up my hormones, now I'm gonna be trained how to administer them. My partner is going to come along and be able to see how things are done as well which will be nice.
    I'm pretty nervous still and kind of confused about what I want, but I feel better about separating my body from my gender. I feel I should have been AMAB but not necessarily male, so I don't really want to be seen as FtM or Transmale etc because that's not how I feel I truely am, I identify with being very feminine (and may even adopt she/her pronouns once I am more comfortable in my body) and at the moment just want to be a very fem boy. Anyone have any advice when starting T for the first time??
    I am really hoping this will help my dysphoria and set me on my goal to what I want and who I really am.
    I've also started smoking marijuana lately to help my anxiety and I can say it's actually done wonders so far!! I am much more hopeful lately and my dysphoria isn't as crippling as it was. I am looking to getting a medical marijuana card and slowly ween off my anti depressents.