1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm falling.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AsheTheHuman, Sep 20, 2015.

1. AsheTheHuman

And I don't know where I'm falling to. All I know is that this is the most intense dysphoria I've ever felt. It's giving me the tics that my anxiety and depression used to give me. I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like I'm going crazy. What's wrong with me?

2. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    (*hug*)

I'm so sorry to hear. :frowning2:

Remember that this feeling is temporary and soon enough it will pass. Have you got any activities that you connect very strongly to femininity that is also immersive in some way? Dancing and singing are good examples and both might help you calm down and stop feeling as uncomfortable.

All the hugs in the world and I hope you feel better soon, (&&&)

(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

Yael

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Sorry to hear that, honey :frowning2: *hug*

As Yaeli said, it will pass. Doing activities such as she recommended above can be a good idea, as well.

You're not crazy. You just aren't feeling very well. Are you seeing a therapist? Do you have resources where you can get support?

You'll see this through too, sweetie. Hang in there!
    x

4. AsheTheHuman

Thanks. ^_^ Dancing did help tremendously. I really enjoyed it. I think I even found a new hobby in it! All that said, I'm still feeling a lot of dysphoria and I'm just about to go into school. Honestly don't know how long I'm going to make it for though. I'm exhausted men tally and physically thanks to all this dysphoria. I literally feel like I'm drowning and it hurts so bad but my mom doesn't get it. It's not some simple "Oh, I wish I wasn't so chubby" or "I really try dying my hair." She doesn't get that it's straight up absolute loathing. And that might be the worst. I love EC and all you wonderful people, but I really wish I had someone in "real life" that understood half as well as you guys. I just want to be able to hug someone and for them to let me know that it's all going to be alright. I am seeing a therapist, but my parents are the ones going to see her this week, so hopefully she'll help them to understand.

5. Acuba403

Hi, sorry to hear you feel like that (*hug*)

I feel the same way as you do quite a bit and I haven't been able to get rid of it so I've tried making it more obvious that I'm trans so I've decided to wear nail polish for the first time in public. It's surprisingly nice and it really helped today. Also sense you're 18 I'm assuming you're in post secondary, most post secondary institutions have a LGBT club or at least a meeting for LGBT+ people you could go there and probably go there and meet people who are also in the same situation.
    Hope I was able to help (*hug*) :slight_smile:

6. FootballFan101

Oh ; ( (*hug*)(*hug*)

#6 FootballFan101, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  7. AsheTheHuman

I'm back. School sucked. Couldn't concentrate, couldn't think, couldn't even pay attention. So I came home and Dad is sympathetic, but he assumed it was my depression making me all upset. That's possibly a part of it, but it doesn't feel like depression. Anyways, he left mom came home and now we're just watching Once Upon a Time. I'm feeling a bit better, but still can't really shake off the dysphoria.

8. AsheTheHuman

Well, I didn't go to school again today. Dyshoria's still kicking me and it won't let up. It's literally given e a headache. I wish this would stop. I know way to get it to stop, but it's not exactly healthy and I don't want to relapse back into that again.