1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idk...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Melody2002, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Melody2002

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ok so first of all I am bisexual ( :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: ) and I (as of now) identify as a female. the reason I say "as of now" is because I'm might be gender fluid, but I'm not 100% sure, so I need help. for the most part I'm fine with being a female other than the usual stuff girls hate like periods and stuff. but sometimes I really wish I could be a guy, but I've never wanted their "parts." I'll think about cutting my long hair (I never follow through) and being identified as a male. also sometimes I think about what it would be like to have guy parts. but then I realize that I don't want to go through that transition. :help::help::help:

#1 Melody2002, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  2. Null

I think there's a difference between "wanting to be a guy" and "actually being a guy".
    Have you ever felt like you didn't want to be male, but that you actually were one? How do you feel when you think of yourself as a boy, or if people used he/his pronouns for you?

It's okay to question your identity and to explore, even if you end up realizing you're not trans! After all, only you can say how you identify.