1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I agender or something else?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lucky bunny 7, Sep 22, 2015.

1. lucky bunny 7

So I made a thread like this on a asexual gender part of a forum only one person got back to me so I wanna put this here.

As a little kid I liked soccer I had crush on the guy who showed me how to play. I continued on with it in another elementary school. My friends were mostly guys.
    My best friend was a guy I played with mostly nerds and the girls who knew gymnastics with the guys I played Warriors and Pokemon there were only two other biological girls in the group.

I wanted to stay flat chested but my breast grew. I hated them. But now I think there o.k there medium size to me and people think there small. But I think it would be cool to get a binder to make then actually small.

Basically I do not feel completely a girl not 3/4 something between 2/4s and 3/4s
    I am also biromatic/panromatic and asexual/grayasexual

As a little kid I liked soccer I had crush on the guy who showed me how to play. I continued on with it in another elementary school. My friends were mostly guys.
    My best friend was a guy I played with mostly nerds and the girls who knew gymnastics with the guys I played Warriors and Pokemon there were only two other biological girls in the group.

I wanted to stay flat chested but my breast grew. I hated them. But now I think there o.k there medium size to me and people think there small. But I think it would be cool to get a binder to make then actually small.

In middle school I became friends with girls. 1 year or so after that I crushed my soon to be best friend it didn't last long I almost forgot about it I still thought I was straight back then other then when I liked her. I went to tech ed and it was the only explanatory class I liked at that time I just couldn't do the harder tasks like making small rockets, making my wood cutting straight, stacking paper fast. I eventually went into special education but I wont talk about that here much. It was nothing to do about my gender. I was a little more feminine then I am now I liked mlp liked pink tutus read shoujo manga and lived my life on a dressup, currency and house game called yoville as a pink female "yobaby".

In high school (I am still in highschool.) I met a lot of amazing individuals and I felt like a teenager I discovered my sexuality eventually and liked many people. Other then trans men but thats because I have never met any trans men I am looking forward to it. I really like being called he when my parents slip up from being old I like being called that but I like any gender pronoun but I used to not like they. (Feels like the past and more then one person. I am fine with her and she but her is a bit annoying. He makes me feel surprised and alive.

I feel like I am putting myself in a pit though.
    My Dad was trying to explain to me why he didn't like me liking tetetubbies a a little kid and said because though there was nothing wrong with it he didn't wanna confuse children
    he felt like gender was a road you couldn't get off of no matter how hard you tried.
    My Mom doesn't even agree with Bisexuals let alone a gender or bi romantic... I haven't told them yet.

*Added in
    Also I don't really like the term lady if my parents say it I feel like I don't want to be that.

I really like the silly teenage shirts in the males aisle that they used to have I never got the chance to wear one. i think some are still there but I don't know where they sell them.

I bought male shoes that look like David Tennant's from Doctor Who they were great and long and my parents called them clown shoes I liked them, but I got smaller ones then lost them in my gym locker last year.
    *Added in
    Also I used to wear really baggy jeans in middle school into people talked about me for wearing them I am not sure if they were baggy exactly but long and not skinny I loved them
    my parents started giving me skinny jeans and I grew to getting used to them.

*Added in

I have a really high voice I don't really like it. It's too high people used to be annoyed by it and I rather have a soft low voice.

#1 lucky bunny 7, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  2. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You don't really sound agender, as far as I know people who are agender don't identify part of the time as male or female. They simply have no gender. From what you wrote it does sound that you are most likely genderfluid. I would suggest reading about the non binary identities and finding one that feels right to you. :slight_smile:

Much hugs,

(*hug*)

Yael

3. fjord13

What you're describing sounds a lot like what I'm going through currently. I feel mostly female, but some times I feel more agender, and on those days I wear a binder. What you're describing could be that, or maybe it's something like demi-nonbinary, which means that you identify as partially non-binary. Hope that helped!

4. C P

C P

We all don't go through the same thing, but you sound like maybe you are more trans(guy?) or, as Yaeli mentioned, genderfluid?

A lot of stuff you go on about seems more along the line of someone who is simply nonconforming but what throws it off back to that first suggestion is the binder and rather being referred to by male-associated terms.

Can I ask you something though? Why do you use a binder? Is it like other stuff in that it makes you feel more guy-like, or is it to make you come across as more neutral, or...? Curious.

5. lucky bunny 7

I am thinking gender fluid and non binary, but if so it would be hard to come out to my parents and friends they might see me as more feminine than I feel and as for my parents will probably not accept me this way as explained above. I kinda wanna ask my friends if they see me as feminine one day then explain how I feel.

Umm I haven't wore one yet but I think it would make me feel more neutral. I have never really wanted to be a full "women" per say I am a teenager but that's not going to last and though my breast are small I hated them as a kid and still hate them a little bit I think I would like to satisfy me as a little kid I think I would feel a little better without them. I guess I sound a mix of agender, trans and genderfluid/ nonbinary... is it possible to be both or a little bit agender or though I don't feel very trans I can see why you feel that.

---------- Post added 23rd Sep 2015 at 06:00 PM ----------

Thank you *hug*.

---------- Post added 23rd Sep 2015 at 06:03 PM ----------

Oh yeah I could be genderflux. Though most the time if someone call me he I like it but from what I read its possible to have more then one or two so I think I fit.

#5 lucky bunny 7, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  6. lucky bunny 7

I know this is werid but I have felt more like a person since trying to find out my gender normally I really don't feel like a person.