1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do i go from here

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Lost sole, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Lost sole

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So a while ago i decided to start comming out . Things went absolutely great , the few ppl dat i told took it well .i also got a gf not so long after .it was a long distance relationship but we made it work , things were great n i eventually fell for her . i realy began to love her n i still do . de thing is we broke up ...... see dere is dis other girl i have had a crush on for a while now ..... by while i mean like 4 years now . i never made a move coz i was waitin for a sighn dat she liked me back . i fell inlove with my crush n ironicly ( not so realy ) she is also my friend , there is soooo much to lose .i broke up with my ex coz when i was with her i just fell like i was cheatin on my crush . when i told my crush i was a lesbian she told me she was bisexual n i was happy coz there was finally hope . but de thing is my crush is sendin me mixed signals 1day she is friendly n all over me n de next she is actin different . she even has a boyfriend n dey r all over each other . it hurts to see her with some1 else but i want her to be happy but at the same time i still have feelings for my ex . i am very sure dat i can get my ex back but i need my crush . i feel dat i have done enough damage n i dont wanna hurt any1s feelings . WHAT DO I DO NOW

2. Lost sole

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am soo confused . Should I get a new gf ? Get back together with my ex ? Finally tell my crush how I feel ? Or simply let tym run its course ?
    Please help me decide , I can find solutions to science problams but when it comes to this I am stuck . Help :frowning2: ?