1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Hawk, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been trying to find the correct term for myself, and I've went through a few, but I wanted to see what you guys thought. I know you don't necessarily need a label for yourself, but it's just relieving for me to know, and have something that fits.

So, I guess I have mild top dysphoria at times, and wear a binder (sports bra) when I go out, dress masculinely (I know how you dress doesn't define gender). When I go out, people often mistake me for a guy (who don't know me). I don't care which pronouns people use (she/her, he/him; I don't like they/them).
    I guess the term that "fits best" would be genderfluid, even though I guess I'd go from 5-9 on the spectrum.
    I was also thinking Androgynous (mascandrogynous), though I think that's more presentation (how you dress/act).

Attached Files:

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess the thing I'm confused about is if I can identify as genderfluid if I don't fluctuate more towards the female end, or if there's another term that fits a little better.

Or would demigirl fit better?
    Or genderfluid demigirl? (or does that <- not make sense?)

#2 Hawk, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm genderfluid but go by transmasculine cause I am usually going between masculine andro, masculine agender, and other masculine genders.
    You can use any gender that fits you.

I mostly see demigirl used by those that feel more connected to the female side but not completely.
    While demiboy is used by those who associate more with male but not fully.