1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally sure

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FrereApothicair, Sep 28, 2015.

1. FrereApothicair

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm finally certain I'm trans. 100% certain. It has finally gotten to the point where, if I don't do something soon, I'm not sure I can be anything approaching okay for much longer. I'm sure I need to move forward. I'm sure I need to come out--and I'm sure that, even if my family takes it badly, I can be okay with it, eventually. I need to take steps to be myself, so I can be happy and productive in my life. I'm almost ready to tell my parents (though I might wait until after grad school, just in case, depending on whether I can keep it together that long).

Sorry, I think this post was primarily to solidify it all in my own head. It's finally real. I can finally start planning. In some ways, that feels awesome. :slight_smile:

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats. It's always a good thing to know for sure, especially after so much inner battling and doubt (speaking mostly from experience here).

Let us know if we can help you out in any way through your journey. :thumbsup:

3. Acuba403

Congrats!!! I'm at the same point just working on coming out.

4. FootballFan101

5. YinYang

Congratulations! If only I could be sure of myself... Oh well... I'm happy for you!