1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh crap..

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Leon Vernanzio, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Leon Vernanzio

I haven't come out yet as trans...

My dad took my phone...

Looked threw a few things....

I'm not ready yet. FUUUUUUUU

I need help for when my mom gets home. :bang: :***::icon_sad:

---------- Post added 28th Sep 2015 at 04:35 PM ----------

Ignore the thing at the bottom

2. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Alright honey, just take a deep breath. Sometimes we are outed before you're ready, but there's nothing you can do. Just be honest (as long as you aren't putting your safety in jeopardy) with him. If you can't because you fear he will react negatively to the extreme, make something up. Just stay calm and don't get flustered <3

3. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Alright, just keep calm. Situations like this happen all the time. All you basically need to know is to keep your composure. Put on a straight face, and if the topic gets brought up, be ready to do the unthinkable and tell the truth. This might sound like I'm pulling you leg, but I'm completely serious. Just be as calm as you can and tell your parents the truth. It'll hurt a lot less than if you keep it to yourself for years, never coming out to anyone about it. If you keep it bottled up inside, it will never do you any good. I'm talking from experience, of course.

4. mrs mister

Out Status:
    A few people
    Are you OK now? C=