1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this make me not trans?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FootballFan101, Sep 29, 2015.

1. FootballFan101

Hello am questioning my gender but as you might of seen in an older post I have masculine hobbies. Thats not why I'm asking this. I'm asking this because I have mostly maculine hobbies Id rather have guys as friends. Same interests and such

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Yes. Men should pay for all the dates, and women should cook the food for those dates. How else will we know who is what?

Seriously though, what you like to do is just that, what you like to do. It isn't gender exclusive, unless you want it to be, with such things as "girls night out". But simply having a hobby or interest that most believe to be masculine or feminine, does not make one man or woman.

I'm a woman. But I like strategy and war. These are generally assigned to men, but 'lo and behold, I am still a woman!

3. Acuba403

Interests do not have a gender, I'm fem(trans*) and I like to play airsoft/paintball, mountain bike I wanna hunt and I'm going to join the military all generally masculine hobbies and job but I'm still a women what you enjoy doing doesn't define gender neither does the people you surround yourself with. I have mostly female friends because I find that the drama is easier to deal with and because I enjoy female company more than male. If that's the opposite for you you're still trans. Only how you feel can tell you who you are.

#3 Acuba403, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hobbies and interests don't make someone trans or determine how trans someone is.

5. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Masculine hobbies and having male friends do not a man make. If it were the case than ever masculine female actually wants to be a male, and every feminine male wishes to be a female.

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Do whatever you want to, honey, and try not to worry about what you 'should' be doing or fit certain boxes. Carpe diem, yo~

7. FootballFan101