1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused about my gender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by leavelesstree, Sep 29, 2015.

1. leavelesstree

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hello! im making this question because im exhausted. i'm tired of feeling so "off". i was born female. I feel okay with my female body. not 100%, but still okay. I am pretty much okay with what's between my legs, but i dont like my breasts. i wish the were really small or maybe not there at all. i wish my shape was more straight rather than hourglass which is very feminine. out of the physical, i am really confused. i feel like...a girl because ive been identifying as one for so long, but that's honestly the only reason i feel like a girl. i'm pretty much okay with being called "she" and "her". most of the time i am. but then i get this sudden feeling... this sensation of feeling "off" somehow. it's like i feel okay, but i know i could feel better. more comfortable. when this feeling settles in, i feel less of a girl and more of a feminine boy. that's it. i feel more like an effeminate boy than a girl. and i am so confused about it. look, when i see a guy/man who has feminine mannerisms and isn't exactly masculine, i feel so identified with them. more than with any other type of human being. i smirk so much just seeing these men express themselves. there's something more uncompromising about men, and i feel identified with that. a type of simplicity that women generally don't have. When i look in the mirror i feel disgusted because i don't know what i am. when i wear makeup (because i like to)... i like to think i'm a boy wearing makeup. it feels comforting to pretend even if it isn't true. :help:

#1 leavelesstree, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could be trans, but some of the phrasing made it sound like you just don't like gender roles (like the uncompromising parts). I'd experiment. Wear a binder/packer (even if it's makeshift) that'll probably clear stuff up.