1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so am i identifying right?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by kkittykat15, Sep 30, 2015.

1. kkittykat15

there are lots of days where i wake up and look in the mirror and feel like crying, but there is also some days where i wake up and i just wanna squeeze myself a little bit, and then there are the days where i wake up and throw on boy shorts and a risque top. ive been identifying as genderfluid for a while but now im not sure if thats the right label or not

2. Posthuman666

There is no right way to identify. You identify with what you identify with. Don't worry so much about labels if you don't need to. Remember that you define labels, labels don't define you.

I mean, hell, look at me. A homoflexible pansexual non binary trans girl. I dont need to really acknowledge if its right for me, but because it is who I am. You dont ever have to just be in one box, just be you.

3. Acuba403

^^^ this person is smart, listen to her^^^

#3 Acuba403, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  4. WonkoTheSane

Out Status:
    Some people
    I give myself labels only to help other people understand. I'm really just me.