1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Thinking About Getting a Peecock

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by thepandaboss, Sep 30, 2015.

1. thepandaboss

Alright, so I'm putting it out there. Once my name change is paid for, I'm saving up to buy a Peecock.

Has anyone ever had experience with the product? I've seen good reviews online but am still a little hesitant about jumping for the purchase since I don't really know anyone who's used the product personally. I want to be sure before I make the over $200 purchase for the prosthetic itself, a harness, and the pleasure kit.

It's basically a 3-in-1 packer that lets the wearer use it as an STP and as a prosthetic for sex. I'm tired of fishing out an STP from my pocket and life would be a lot easier if all the dicks I keep around my house were combined into one.

Anyone here used the Peecock? This is the model I have my eye on. If not, how about similar products?

And if not, the main site's here for anyone who's interested in what's on there. I've never personally bought anything from them but they have binders, harnesses, and etc: Peecock Products

Thanks.

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't used the a Peecock product, but I have seen various reviews. I've heard that the packing feature is pretty good, but I've heard a few times that as an STP it's tough and that it has a tendency to tear and break down with time--but how easily, I don't really know since I can't speak from experience.

Check Youtube out and Susans' for more, since I'm not sure if the Gen3 is different from the Gen2 or Gen2s in terms of changes or upgrades.

#2 Daydreamer1, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  3. thepandaboss

Hey thanks Daydreamer. I've been looking through forums and on YouTube. And hearing the same things which really bums me out. I mostly just want this as an STP. I pack with a Masho and I was getting sick of fumbling for an STP out of my pocket. The packing looks really really good with this. The size is perfect. The reviews for the gen 3 seem to be mostly favoritable from what I've seen. A lot of the guys say that the pleasure kit's supposed to be better and the color's more realistic.

Another one I was looking at was this uncircumcised 4-in-1 from Freetom. The fact that it was uncut really caught my attention (that would be my optimal packer). Lot of the reviewers say it's good as an STP but horrible for play or packing. No personal experience but wasn't fond of how thick the thing was even without the rod. Their selection looked really good though.

Still leaning towards that Peecock. One concern I did have was how to clean it. One reviewer developed mold in his and it sounded like a common problem. I always wash my packer with hand soap and air dry it- anyone know if that's a good strategy for the Peecock?

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the sleek (5") model from Freetom, and I really like it. I do agree with other people that packing can be really intimidating, and that's without using the rod. As an STP, I've only has a few accidents, but that was a placement problem on my end.

With cleaning and maintenance, I think soap and water might be the simplistic way to go--which is what I do for mine, since I try to baby it to intense degrees since mine was on clearance for a repair. I'm not sure how durable the silicone is, so I'm not sure how well it could endure something like being boiled or put in the top rack of your dishwasher (the site should have something about taking care of it). As for the reviewer, if we're talking about the same person, I saw his review and that was the first time I heard of an STP developing mold--which was a surprise. A rather gross and off putting surprise.

5. thepandaboss

I was thinking that his problem might have been that he was neglecting to clean or dry it. I mean, I've had my STP and my packer for over a year. My masho's been through the worst of it. I've dropped it in dirt, on bathroom floors, it's collected dust, been spilled on, etc. No mold, no bad odor- I just hand wash with soap and roll it in corn starch.

And about the Freetom. Do you ever have problems making sure it lays naturally when you pack? And what did you do? A lot of guys were complaining about it looking like they were hard all the time.

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me, I've seen people leave it down (if that makes sense) like a regular packer. I've tried doing that, but I felt the bulge was a bit too big for me.

For me, I found that putting it up and to the side near my waistband usually keeps it down (especially in jeans), and it hides any potential boner action which is mega awkward. I think that's one of the reasons why guys have a problem with packing, along with overcompensating and going too big, especially if it's their first time using a packer or one from the company.

Sometimes even my 4-in-1 can be intimidating, which is why I do a double take when I see guys saying how they're going to get the 6-8" model, or ask if any websites sell something that's 9" and up. Like...does anyone know how hard that is to pack or how huge that is? I mean, if we're just talking for play purposes then whatever. But packing as a whole? That sounds like a mega nightmare.

I've seen the Buddy (I think that's 3.5") which seems good and the realism is impeccable. For me, I opted out of it because I was worried it would be too short to use as an STP and I wanted to be able to use it for play purposes. I think a 4" model is coming out soon, but I don't know for absolute certain.

7. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a Gen2 4". Packing with it is awesome. It's super comfortable and isn't too "much". I personally wouldn't want anything bigger than 4" if it's not for play purposes. It just doesn't seem practical, you know? It's more difficult to pack with something bigger and it's pretty unusual for a package to be that big while flaccid. But a lot of people do fine with something bigger so it's just personal preference I guess. I do need to use a harness with it, briefs don't quite work well enough. It does need to be powdered as it's quite tacky/sticky.

The STP aspect was very disappointing. I've managed to make it work "ok" I guess, but it's still not super reliable. I've had it for maybe 2 years I think? Eh.

Durability-wise, it's not bad. There's some noticeable wear on the head as well as underneith where the shaft meets the base it's tearing a tiny bit (not all the way through). I don't use this everyday, though, so it's only seen light-medium amount of use. There's some other tears but those were my fault.

I was debating between getting a Free-Tom Buddy and an Eroticreations STP. Even if I could afford a Peecock, I'm not sure I'd get another just because the STP feature didn't work well for me, personally. And the realism just isn't there. I ended deciding to get the EC 3.5" 2 in 1. Just waiting for it to be made and shipped, now. Price was a big factor. As for how well 3.5" will be for stping, I don't think that will be a problem as the 4" was more than long enough for using. But we'll see.

It sucks, but right now, affordable STP packers are a bit of a gamble. You don't know whether it will work for you or not till you try because they all seem to have some people they work for and some they don't. So yeah.

8. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Silicone as a substance is generally heat proof. I looked it up to verify, but you can definitely boil the peecock. What I was reading said to wash it with soap and water first, then boil it for 3-5 minutes.

9. thepandaboss

Awesome. Thanks so much guys.

I'm still heavily leaning towards the Peecock. Ronin, if you don't mind me asking, what sucked about the STP? I know a few guys hated how the reservoir was designed and how small the opening at the head was. If I do get it, I may do some slight modifications to make it more effective as an STP, like widening the opening. (realism is a little important but all I'm concerned about is whether it looks okay at first glance at a urnial).

And Daydreamer- yeah. I hear ya. My Masho's about 4 inches, and that's all together with the shaft and balls included. It's worked very well for me and I'm probably not going to go above maybe 5 inches. I did want to go bigger but definitely not looking to pack a 9". That...seems a little excessive. I've always left my Masho down but that's basically all you can do with the very simple packers. I figure it's going to be nice having a more realistic experience for once.

I was looking at the Eroticreations too. Their uncircumcised models looked very, very nice and I love the detail. The wait wouldn't be an issue. When you do get it, Ronin, let me know how it works out because I'm weighing out my choices for a while.

10. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I was pretty impressed by how good EC looks while still being very affordable. The only thing I don't like appearance-wise is how the back doesn't look nicely finished but oh well.

For the STP, sure, flow was an issue with the hole being small. But that can be "controlled" most of the time. (On that note, it is very easy to aim with - the rectangular shape works very well.) The new model the opening looks different, so that may be a different experience in regard to that. But, I can make it so I pee at the same rate as it expels if that makes sense (unless I'm exploding haha). So the problem was never so much it not draining fast enough. It's a bit hard to explain with text... if you like I'll make a private YT video for you explaining the details of what is happening with it. But in a nutshell (hehe) the problem is that liquid wants to go down the path of least resistance and that happens to be out the back. It just doesn't seal properly for me. I can do some certain things that make it work most of the time now though, as long as I keep in practice so it goes from leaking 90% of the time to maybe only 20%, give or take.

All that said, it IS a good product. If you can get the STP to work it's a great option.

#10 Ronin, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015