1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair dysphoria

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MidnightStar, Oct 5, 2015.

1. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have recently been getting dysphoria over hair
    The thinness of my hair has been bothering me and it never has bothered me before, i can't figure out why suddenly it's appearing as a problem but it exists for a unknown reason now and i'm scared because i'm someone who doesn't want to take HRT but has thought about it as a option and at the moment it still isn't a option so i don't know how to fix this feeling any ideas?

2. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Either a good hair thickener or extensions (so you don't thin your hair out more, clip in and sew in are good ideas).

3. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It would also be an option to go on T and stop if your hair thins out. You'll keep many changes such as your deeper voice, any body/facial hair you get, downstairs growth etc. You can always keep this in mind.

Usually, your hair doesn't start to thin out until years on T, and that's if you have the gene.