1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't really know what i am

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MaybeMyGender, Oct 6, 2015.

1. MaybeMyGender

I haven't posted in awhile. So i thought I'd update you guys abit.

I have NO idea what this would make me, but maybe someone here will know. Here's a list of things iv been feeling.

-I do not like the idea of hormones or surgery
    -I'm both fine with being a boy and a girl, neither really bother me. Male, cool. Female, cool.
    -Feminine things about me like my figure and my really long eyelashes make me really happy.
    -I don't mind male or female clothing.
    -Seeing transwomen or sometimes regular women make me want to be female. It's almost like some things like cloths and people make me want to be a certain gender.
    -I don't know how i feel about labeling myself as genderfluid or bigender, and I'm not the most educated about gender identity so I'm not for sure if either really describe me or if maybe theres something else that does.

2. YinYang

Does the gender you prefer to be change daily? Or does it stay the same? Do you feel like you are two genders? Are you ok with people referring to you as he/him? Or does it make you uncomfortable? Are you ok with people referring to you as she/her? Or does that make you uncomfortable? Do you wish you had different genitalia, or are you ok with what you have now?

3. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Clothes have nothing to do with gender. Think about how you want to be biologically and socially.

4. MaybeMyGender

It's more so that i just have moments where i feel female i guess. I don't mind female pronouns, actually they make me really happy. I'm fine with my genitals, i like having what i have. But having female genitals doesn't seem bad either. I guess i kind of do feel like two genders. Yet at the same time i will occasionally slip into a very very strong need to be female. It kind of seems like certain things trigger it. If i don't think about it I'm usually ok. But noticing feminine things about myself makes me want to push it further and be female. I don't dislike the idea of being male or female. They both seem surprisingly fitting.

5. YinYang

It sounds like you are bigender to me, meaning you feel like you are two genders at once; in your case, female and male. But remember, only you can label yourself.

For future reference, or maybe to figure yourself out, genderfluid means your gender identity changes, maybe daily, maybe hourly, maybe weekly. But it changes.