1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender... gay... both?!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by anthonybg, Oct 7, 2015.

1. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

Ok, I'm reposting this cause I posted that thread on the wrong section.

So I recently started noticing that I was a little interested in things typically feminine such as wearing make-up, painting your nails etc. but then again I don't feel like I'm uncomfortable inside my body... or am I? Sometimes I can't tell, sometimes I feel more like the typical masculine guy and sometimes I like acting girly. I wonder what am I really into because it turns out I like all those things and still can't determine exactly who I wanna be.

Can anybody give me some advice?

Thanks! :icon_redf

2. Null

Liking make-up or "typical feminine things" doesn't mean you're a girl (after all, there are many girls out there who don't wear make-up or dress in a feminine way).

Being transgender is about how you feel inside. Putting those "feminine things" aside, do you feel like a girl? Would you like people to refer to you as a girl?
    I'm not sure if you're feeling dysphoria or not, but if some days you feel like a boy and others like a girl, you could be genderfluid.
    But remember, only you can say how you feel and what label suits you better!

3. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

I'd probably like being taken as a girl. But sometimes thinking about me being girly makes me angry. And then again, there are days in which I'd act more feminine. You're probably right - I Might be genderfluid. Thanks! :slight_smile: