1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neutral Genders?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Mags the Goron, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So, I am biologically female. I know I'm not alone when I feel this way, since I have searched through threads of people with similar feelings to me. Basically, I have a very "meh" attitude towards gender. I know I'm not transmasculine, but I don't feel 100% female either. I was watching a danish short film called "BOY" (it's really good!), which is about a teenage transboy. Towards the end, he shouts, "But I'm a boy!" and I realised that I don't understand that feeling. I don't understand what it's like to feel like you are a certain gender.
    I know that neutral genders exist, but I can' them to find any good definitions anywhere. Could someone please define terms like neutrois, agender, etc. and suggest what seems to fit me most? Thanks in advance! (*hug*)

2. Jalo

Jalo Guest

Hi! :smilewave

I don't know much about neutrois, but here is what being agender is to me.

I am not male. I am not female. I am simply human, who does not lean towards a "masculine" or "feminine" attitude, behavior, or personality type.

Short answer but I think it should get to the point.

3. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds non binary of some sort, neither male nor female, maybe a combo of both or more.
    Here's a few:

Bigender: a mixture of male and female

Agender: no connection to either gender

Genderqueer: neutral to either gender

Genderfluid: shifting between genders over different times

Trigender: mixture of 3 genders, perhaps male, female, and something else

Just a few I can think of off the top of my head. Go through all the ones people post on here and have a deep think on which one fits you best. Give yourself plenty of time, gender can be overwhelming. Good luck! :grin:

#3 DreamerBoy17, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015