1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More trans by the day

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by DreamerBoy17, Oct 7, 2015.

1. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been questioning my gender since June, having signs before that. I think I'm finally starting to work things out, starting to get a grip on things. For a while I thought I might just be super butch or something, but now I see that that isn't the case. Transmasculine sounds really good right now. A little affirmation would be great, though. Just some people saying they know what I'm going through... I feel very alone right now.

-My body dysphoria comes in waves. One day I'll just want to curl up and cry, others I'll just be uncomfortable looking at the mirror at my breasts.

-General dysphoria. Being called she/her bothers me, I like he/him or even they much, much better. I've gotten used to calling myself he in my head.

-Tried packing earlier. It made me feel more real :slight_smile:

-Now seeing myself as male when I look in the mirror. I try to focus on positives, like my hair, when the dysphoria isn't too crippling.

-Binding, taking pleasure in the chest restriction because it's making me flatter.

-I dressed as a guy for celebrity day at school (pics in my album) and man, it felt amazing! Just so right, like a puzzle piece had finally clicked into place.

-I've been working on mannerisms.

-Cody. Such a nice name... :wink:

Woah, 600th post O.O

#1 DreamerBoy17, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. Jalo

Jalo Guest

Ah, I know the feeling! I love being called they and I'm still trying to get used to referring to myself as that. It's kind of difficult when everyone refers to me as "she/her" everyday. Even though I'm agender I HATE being refereed to as "she/her", I would hate being referred to as "he/him" as well, (they/them, just yessss), but I'd much rather someone refer to me as "he" than "she". Dunno why I despise it so much.

Also it's nice to see you're becoming more and more happy by each day. Congrats!

3. InLoveWithAGirl

Man I'm really happy for you ! That is so great that everything is falling into place for you :grin:

I feel yah, on how these changes make everything feel better and right. Like for me I've started having people call me by my chosen name and use "he/him" and whatnot and it is the most liberating feeling. It feels Right. And that is such a great feeling.

4. SnakeNaga

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm nonbinary, maybe transmasculine, and I don't like being called "she." I didn't always dislike it, but now it just makes me cringe. I prefer gender neutral pronouns like "they" or "xe," but I don't mind as much being called "he," even before I found out I was nonbinary. I hate seeing my breasts in the mirror :v I'd bind more often if I could; my limit is up to 6 hours now. I feel like crying out of joy when I hear people use my correct name and pronouns. So far only friends, people I've just met, and one family member are doing it. Hopefully the rest will get it eventually.