1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what I am, do you have any idea?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by KawaiiShoelaces, Oct 11, 2015.

1. KawaiiShoelaces

Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, so, I am a person that exists (yes I know great description from me there), basically I have no clue what my gender is like I identify as a cisgender male currently but I don't know, like okay, this probably sounds silly, like idk, sorry, anyway I don't know like sometimes I don't have dysphoria or anything like that like a hate how deep my voice is now and all this facial hair and body hair I have but like that's just a thing isn't it like that's just a thing people dislike anyway nothing to do with gender, anyways I just don't know, like some days I feel like guy and stuff but others I feel like kinda feel like more neutral or like more like a woman, like I don't know I remember a while back in school I heard someone say "Are they a boy or a girl" and at the time I thought they were talking about me and for some reason I felt happy about it, like I have no idea why I remember that instead of like more important stuff but I don't know anyway, I don't know what I am, is that normal like knot knowing what you are? I don't know...

Also sorry about like that wall of text, like sorry.

To be honest I have no idea, sorry... like do you have any ideas what I am?

2. Par

Par

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You could be gender-fluid, which means your gender can change.

3. Null

I know you don't want to hear this, but only you can say if you're trans or not. You could simply be gender non-conforming, although if you fantasize about being a girl, maybe you could be bigender, genderfluid, androgyne... there are lots of gender identities, look them up and try to figure out which one suits you better

4. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you looked at demigender? I identified as demiflux for a while, you might want to look at that.