1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sooo frustrating.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Rave18, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Rave18

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    First of all i have 15 days til im 18. Secondly, I really thought im genderfluid but I havent been feeling like I was. I mean I still have chest dysphoria. But I havent been feeling masuline or agender just female lately.
    But just last month I was feeling female one day and very masculine the next. Or just no gender and male. I dont like how confusing this is.

2. Null

Well, your gender doesn't have to change in a certain period of time to be genderfluid. Genderfluid people can stay as one gender for many months, it's normal.

I understand what you mean, though, I also have days where I feel a little more effeminate and don't mind she/her pronouns, but other days I'm really dysphoric. I don't know how it is to be genderfluid, but I guess it can be a very confusing experience, yeah.

3. Rave18

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks. I just wasnt sure. Besides, there are some days I have 0 chest dysphoria..rare but they are there