1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My own prison

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AshleyDi, Oct 12, 2015.

1. AshleyDi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well I'm male, but had been in denial my entire life. Since I have been learning more about me, and understanding everything I've locked away in private memory, I had a scary awakening. It is more than obvious that I'm living in a two minded world. One pretending to be a male, but my real self hates it and I'm growing tired of fighting. I know my real name and I know me, and it makes sense that I'm not suppose to be in my male body. Besides all the evidence growing up, i understand why my wife and I always argue now. It's as if two women are forced to live with each other. She knows about me, and she knows all my secrets, but am I really ready to make a new life? I am always jealous of her , she is very beautiful, and her emotions are wonderful, and it frustrated me so much. Any advice from people who have been in my shoes would be awesome.