1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agenders/Demigirls/Tomboys, a Little Help Over Here Please...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Mags the Goron, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Do I feel like a girl? Not really. I don't understand the feeling of "feeling like a boy/girl inside". I'm cool in dresses and heels and such, but I do sometimes feel like I'd be more comfortable with a boy's chest.
    One reason, however, that I may not feel like a girl is because some people used to be pretty horrible to me about not liking typically "girly" things. Also, my mum used to tease me and call me a lesbian (this was back when I identified as straight) for the same reason.
    So, would you call this agender or tomboy or demigirl or what? Any and all help appreciated!(*hug*)

2. Jalo

Jalo Guest

Remember, clothes have no gender. I love dresses, I just hate wearing them- pretty to look at, hurts to wear. If I found a comfortable beautiful dress, I'd probably wear it. It all depends on what you see in your head, just ask yourself: Am I a man or a woman? Am I neither? Am I somewhere in the fine lines? What does your brain tell you?

The way I figured out I was agender was because my brain would see my image in the mirror and think, "I'm not a girl. But I am not a boy." Looked everything up, and bam, I figured out it was agender.