1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Review of the Peecock Generation 3s

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by thepandaboss, Oct 14, 2015.

1. thepandaboss

(Note: This might be a little NSFW since I do talk about all the features of the peecock, including using it in the bathroom and for sex. Still, I've tried not to be too graphic but I want to make sure anyone considering this packer knows what they're getting into)

Okay, figured since I said I'd leave a review in the Small Victories thread, I'd keep my promise.

I just got the packer today, along with a harness and a pleasure kit. As a matter of fact, I’m wearing it right now. I know a lot of you guys out there may be thinking of getting a 3-in-1 packer. The problem is deciding which one to get and when you also factor in the fact that these packers are very expensive (my model was a little over $200 with everything included), it’s a bit of a nerve-wracking investment.

I’d had my eye on the Peecock brand for a couple years. If you’re not familiar with Peecock, they’re a company based in Singapore. 3-in-1 packers are their specialty and a lot of FTM guys swear by them. You’ll find a lot of reviews out there for the second generation model- this seems to be the most popular one. I noticed there wasn’t a lot of stuff out there for the Gen 3s model, which is what I went with. So this is part of why I wanted to leave a review, for anyone who was curious about the model.

I got the 4.75 inch model. This is actually my first 3-in-1 packer. My last packer was a Masho, which I really liked because of the bulge, and I was using a P-Style STP. I was tired of digging out my STP every time I wanted to use the urinal and having to retrieve my Masho after it wriggled down a pant leg was a constant problem.

First Impressions

It took about two weeks for my Peecock to arrive. The Peecock comes in a drawstring bag with care instructions and any other add-ons you purchase from it. Very nice secure package and it’s very discreet. No one will ever know you ordered a penis from looking at it.

The material is skin like. According to the website it’s medical grade silicon. If you’ve ever had a packer like the Masho, you know it’s made out of a material called cyberskin. My Peecock felt very realistic. And believe me, I love penis so I know what one should feel like. It’s hollow until you insert the included erection rod.

It is very detailed, although the coloring isn’t the most realistic. I got mine in beige, which is only slightly darker than my actual skin color. The head’s pretty pink though. Still, I don’t think it’ll warrant a second look if you’re standing at a urinal.

Using it to Pee

Okay, I’m gonna try not to be too TMI here but let’s face it. The fact that you can pee with this packer is a lot of the reason why guys buy it and it’s a big reason behind why I did.

A lot of other reviewers have complained about the fact that they’ve experienced a lot of overflow while using the Peecock. The tip of the Peecock is pretty narrow, just like a cis male penis. I would not recommend trying to enlarge the hole on the tip (and I know in one thread I said I might try that), mainly because you may want to use the pleasure kit and don’t want to ruin the packer with it.

Honestly this was the first thing I did with it after I put on the harness and slipped it in. The key is making sure it’s secured around your uretha and controlling your flow. The balls are part of the reservoir and help contain overflow. But like any STP, like a medical spoon, you’ll want to be very careful when using it.

First time I used it? No backflow. Second time? I wasn’t as careful this time and I made a bit of a mess. It takes a lot of getting used to but once you figure out positioning and flow, it definitely works athough the flow is a little slower than I would like. I honestly felt like I had an easier time using it outside of the harness and just wearing it in my briefs but I am a bigger guy. For the record, I would recommend wearing it with the harness when you leave the house.

Wearing it Around

It feels pretty good wearing the Peecock. It may seem intimidating to pack with it but it’s not really a big deal- I ended up tucking mine so the shaft pointed towards my waistband. If you’ve ever seen how a cis guy adjusts his junk in his briefs or boxers you’ll get an idea of how to position it. The bulge is actually pretty decently sized. Not comically obvious but not too small that the benefit is negliable. If anything the bulge feels and looks pretty realistic.

The harness keeps everything in place and I didn’t really have to do a lot of adjusting while out and about.

And like I said, wearing it felt good. It warmed up to my body temperature and I didn’t really feel like anything was out of place.

The Pleasure Kit

I won’t devote too much time to this because it is a little TMI but anyway, the pleasure kit allows you to use the Peecock for sex. The base model comes included with an erection rod but you can also buy a separate pleasure kit. The base model erection rod is stiff and doesn’t really allow for bending so if you really do plan on having a lot of sex, get the pleasure kit since it can bend and is flexible. You’ll thank yourself later.

With the pleasure kit you’ll have the option of inserting a special base at the end of the rod which is made out of the same material as the Peecock. The whole idea is that it’s supposed to rub up against you while you’re having sex and so it comes in three designs- vulva, butt, and lips. I got the first two- the vulva, marketed as the “original” for the basic rod that comes with the model and the butt for the pleasure kit.

Does it feel good against you? I thought so. It works best with a little lube applied to the kit. I can’t say that it works during sex because I don’t have anyone I can test it on right at the moment. You’ll want to wear a harness while having sex or masturbating with it to make it work.

Maintenance

Want your Peecock to work for you? Maintain it. The guide I got with it recommends that you rinse it off with water and anti-bacterial soap every day. I would do that. The one good thing about this is that you won’t have to give it a cornstarch rubdown like a Cyberskin packer. Just rinse, soap, rinse again, and pat it dry.

I would recommend hand washing or gentle cycling the harness (and by the way, no specifications on the harness. You can wear any kind of packer harness with this, I believe. I bought one from the site) just to make sure the shape stays intact. I do the same thing with my binders. Hang to dry.

Overall

For being my first 3-in-1 packer, I was very happy with the results. It wears well and packs nice. The pleasure kit isn’t half bad. Peeing takes a little practice but you should be able to get the hang of it. Overall, I think the Peecock Generation 3s is a solid product and worth consideration.

2. Groosenator

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Great review, thank you! I think at some point down the line I'll be wanting to get myself something like this.

3. randomconnorcon

So I actually read this when you posted it, but in bits and over time because I was in lectures all day, so I couldn't comment. But thank you! I'm currently trying to save up money and when the time comes that I can buy a packer this will definitely be something to consider.

4. kingandqueen

please make sure you get the harness. Our took about a month to come in. the harness was worn incorrectly. and now 3 months in we have to buy another one.. follow AOL of the instruction to a T.