1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Realized I'm not crazy

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Lucien Gaige, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Lucien Gaige

So I'm definitely new to this; sharing feelings that is. But I just realized I was bigender about a few months ago. Since about the age of six or so I would go through spells of yearning to wear female clothes. Thought I might be mtf for a while around puberty but, after a while I would switch back to male. Thought I was crazy for years but something clicked over the summer. I got so furious with myself for switching yet again to female that I said enough was enough, and decided to finally face whatever it was that I am. Bigender just fit so perfectly out of everything I read up on. And I have to say, this is the first time I've actually felt so at peace with myself. Sorry if this was long, just had to get this off my chest. Btw sorry also if I seemed to skip over a lot of detail; it's late where I'm at and just got off a ten hour shift so a little out of it

#1 Lucien Gaige, Oct 15, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  2. Abcdflower

Abcdflower Guest

Happy to hear :slight_smile: be comfortable with who you are!

3. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    its a unique experience for sure. sometimes male, other times female. sometimes situation dependant, sometimes both at the same time. bit of a rollercoaster but all we can do i hang on and go with the ride.

(*hug*)