1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demigender?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by hmcc122mrspt, Oct 16, 2015.

1. hmcc122mrspt

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I like clothes but i don't like girly anymore(i used to love girly and pink) I love short hair. I don't want to be called girly bc it kinda grosses me (not criticizing girly girls) I hate gender roles. I have short hair and people always ask me 'Why do you have short hair' It angers me bc it's like they're saying 'Your hair should be long. You're a girl!'

I'm okay being called a she and he. I'm also okay having a vagina and boobs.

What am i?

2. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi there :smilewave

Okay, a lot of things that you mentioned: not liking girly clothes, having short hair, hating gender roles don't actually mean anything in regards to your gender. I have heard people say that cis people don't care what pronouns people use on them. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I've heard. I'm not saying that you're not trans (only you can really know!) but from what you've posted it doesn't seem like you are. You can also experiment with different pronouns and maybe do some research on gender identities which might also help. Is there any other reasons you think you may be trans? Good luck! :grin:

#2 Spot, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound like a cis woman who doesn't conform to gender roles and stereotypes, and that's great :slight_smile: