1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think of (gay women) wearing push up-bras?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by eripathia19, Oct 16, 2015.

1. eripathia19

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I just want to hear your opinion. Push up-bras... boob surgery... that's no that common in the cisgendered lesbian community..

2. ebda30

Out Status:
    A few people
    Who gives a shit? Not really seeing what you aretrying to getatbutifa gay woman wntsboobs ortolook breasty, goodforher. Aslong asshethought thru the ramifications ofsurgerical changes and iscomfortable then why not?

3. eripathia19

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well, it's known well that push up-bras aren't that popular in the straight, male world. Guys normally say, it's a turn off for them. And what about women?

Just want to get a picture...
    I noticed that gay women are more comfortable with all that taking-off-your-make-up thing, (dudes often say: take her swimming on the first date and such things) maybe because many wear make up by theirself. But what about push up-bras. Is that "too fake"? Could it be a turn off/is it a turn off for you?

4. Distant Echo

What lingerie/undergarments someone wears is entirely and completely up to them. Who gives a rats bum what others think they should wear.
    Hell, lol, I love lacey boylegs and I don't own a single pair of white, black or fawn bras. Bright, colourful and preferably lacey. Right now I'm wearing hello kitty bras lol. Quite sure they weren't made with my age in mind but what the hell lol. I like 'em. :roflmao::grin:

5. Jalo

Jalo Guest

Does it really matter? No matter what sexual orientation, a woman can wear whatever she wants. Push-up bras aren't made exclusively for heterosexual women; they're made for women who want to wear them.

6. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a complete turn-off for me. I prefer smaller boobs anyway, so when I see smaller girls using push-ups It's either 1) Turns me away because it makes me mistake them for fake or bigger ones or 2) Even if I know they are smaller deep down, I'm turned-off by the insecurity the girls usually portray by needing to do this. I want a smaller girl who is happy and confident with it.

7. Jalo

Jalo Guest

That is just your preference though. I'm not into girls so I can't say much, but there are probably, out of the million lesbians in the world, someone who doesn't mind pushup bras.

8. Distant Echo

I guess we see things from a completely different point of view. I look at personality first, appearance, apart from a preference I seem to be acquiring for smaller (height) women :grin: (But that could just be because of my current infatuation lol) I don't care what someone looks like. I certainly wouldn't turn away from a woman who was taller than me if their personality captured my attention. Boobs. Meh. They are just pieces of flesh. Interesting flesh, to be sure, but size would never be a deal breaker, however they are supported. I've already long decided that if I were to have a breast cancer scare, they are gone. Without a backward thought.

9. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As long as they're awesome and fun to be around. Kind/smart, maybe have a lot of similar interests then appearance is just a bonus. Somebody could look flat out amazing and I would reject them if they were a flat out jerk, a religious fanatic, KKK member, too shallow, etc...

As far as it goes with appearance/attraction, as long as they make it look cute then I'm all for it. It's an individual basis. Some people can wear something you'd normally think looks terrible, but they can make it look good.

To put it simply: I'd date somebody who looked like Kim Davis as long as they don't act like Kim Davis. :lol:

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Boobs are amazing. But they're just soft tissue that protect the most important part of a woman:

Her heart.

2soft4u.

11. Systems

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get that you're just asking for opinions. Why you want to know this I have no idea.

I don't know if pushup bras are common in the cis lesbian community, or any community. I'm not even sure what they look like or if you can tell if someone is wearing one. They sound like a neat option for people who want the appearance of bigger boobs.

And breast augmentation... Again, it's a neat option for people who want bigger boobs. Some people just like having bigger boobs, and I say great for them.

Plus I do like boobs myself, but I don't give a single crap about size.

12. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry this reply is so late, I rarely come on here and haven't noticed I got quoted until now.

I care about personality more than looks myself, but the thing is that push-up bras really show a lot of bad personality flaws. It makes the girl look insecure, vain, and needy for attention. Why else would you need one? They exist to make your boobs bigger and give you more cleavage. I get that It's a confidence thing, but I'm more attracted to real confidence that comes from accepting yourself for who you are and not using artificial stuff.

Physically yes, I prefer women with smaller breasts, so seeing this so popular really irritates me because now It's next to impossible for me to be physically attracted to women in general due to my type being 'erased'. However, natural big breasts are not a deal-breaker since you can't help it. Even though bigger boobs are a turn-off, I'd prefer to date a busty girl over a small girl with a push-up because the former displays more confidence and acceptance in herself. It's a personality issue.

Yes it is my preference and some lesbians might be okay with push-up bras, but for me It's a complete dealbreaker. I feel bad saying that but push-up bras have turned me off so bad that I am no longer attracted to women and feel asexual due to the prevalence.

13. Just Jess

So I looked in the gay woman's handbook, and it says you're allowed to wear a push up bra until Labor Day, and starting again after Memorial Day. However, if a gaggle of geese is walking by, or someone mentions Ellen DeGeneres, you have to take it off and do the chicken dance.

14. AaronV

You're amazing.

I hate this "false advertising" stuff, as in, I hate it when people say wearing make up or push up bras is false advertising. Wear tonnes of make up, wear ten push up bras at once, I couldn't care less.

15. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who cares if they do or don't? If it makes them feel better about them selves, they should do what they want!

16. FootballFan101

Their bodies their choice

17. Oddsocks

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If it makes them feel good, power to them! I've never seen why people think it's 'fake' - it's just another aesthetic decision, like the choice to wear jewellery or makeup or corsetry. If it makes someone feel more confident to wear a push-up bra, I say go for it.

(I've worn them a few times in the past, and while it's not for me outside the context of making a concerted effort to 'dress up girly' and laugh at how weird and not-like-me I look, I can see where the appeal is for some people.)

18. art3mis

Well, it's a completely individual choice but I personally really don't like fake boobs. They just don't feel as good while touching as natural boobs do and I'm always afraid I might somehow crack them when I grab them too hard (that's strange, I know). I don't have a problem with push-up bras though, I sometimes even wear one myself, since I have rather small boobs (although I mostly don't wear a bra at all- but for special occasions) and the bra can be removed anyway haha.

19. Distant Echo

I don't think we get a say in what anyone else wears.

20. Duane

Duane Guest

I tried a push up bra, did not like it on my body, I hardly like any bras they are annoying and sometimes even infuriating when I am wearing them. That being said, I love what a push up bra looks like on other women, I like how their boobs look in them. So I think if a push up bra is something you would like to wear I am sure there is a woman who will like to see you wear it.