1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to STP (stand to pee) for transguys?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Kodo, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What I'm looking for is a way to STP DIY, sorry for the TMI.

The real question is... How can a transguy acquire the necessary means/resources to stand to pee? This is without having to purchase an STP packer, and preferably without needing to purchase any suspicious equipment at all...

Ideas? Experience?

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I first tried making my own stp, I used a regular 350mL pop bottle.
    All I did, was cut the bottle in half using the top part of it (drinking end).
    The part you cut in half, you may want to curve it so it fits snugly against your body with the bottom being longer than the top for no spillage.
    It's kind of hard to explain, but I hope you kind of get it. :confused:
    All you need for this is a bottle and an x-acto knife.

Another way you could try, is take the handle off of a milk or juice jug, but this may be harder to use.

Hope this helps, and good luck. :slight_smile:

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're on a budget, and you don't want to invest in an STP packer, there's some things you can do. It should be noted that while some things will work for one person, they might not for you because everyone's anatomy is different.

1. Medicine spoon: Super cheap, and you can probably get one for practically pennies or nothing from your pharmacist. You'll cut off the bottom part at say a 45 degree angle with something like a knife/blade or even a handsaw. Heating the blade up might help make things run smoother as well.

2. Bottle or jug: In agreement with what Hawk said, you can make a simple STP by cutting half the bottle or taking a milk/juice jug and cutting a "football" shape out of it, and then burn the edges with a lighter to avoid cutting yourself.

3. "GoGirl": I believe places like Walmart have these in their camping section, and are pretty cheap.

Just know it takes time and practice to nail using an STP, so don't get overly ambitious and assume you'll be able to have no accidents or mishaps on your first try. So before you decide to try it out in, say a stall, practice in the shower a few times until you feel like you've gotten the hang of things.

4. thepandaboss

If you're willing to practice, make a mess at first, you can go sans device. Now, the one thing that sucks about this site is that it's geared towards cis women. But there are good tips.

Stand to Pee