1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agender?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TheLittlestOne, Oct 17, 2015.

1. TheLittlestOne

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've been thinking a whole lot about gender lately or my lack of one. i don't really feel any strong ties to being a female or a male. While I'm not repulsed by my breasts, i can't say I like them either or have any preference. I've always just thought of myself as a being not a gender. Could someone who identifies as agender please share any experiences they've had or any thoughts on how you knew?

2. JaggedPrism

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That was me for a long time. I never really thought much about it. I was simply who I was, had the bits I had, was attracted to what I was attracted to and that was it. The fact that I was outwardly female had little to do with it. I was just me.

Now, I can recognize that I was having fluid moments and attributed the anxiety they caused to other factors. I can appreciate the times when I feel male but I still feel neutral or agender a good bit of the time. It's a rare occasion I actually feel female.

As far as breasts, I've never felt particularly attached to mine. I like when they are noticed and appreciated by other people, but personally I feel kinda "meh" about them.

I hope this was helpful. I'm excessively tired and trying to get rid of a headache. :tears::sleep:

#2 JaggedPrism, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  3. Jalo

Jalo Guest

Remember you are the only person that can decide your identity. But if you do decide you're agender, welcome to the club! We have cookies.