1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so many things make sense!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JaggedPrism, Oct 18, 2015.

1. JaggedPrism

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It continually amazes me how so many things make sense with each new realization of my genderfluidity. I've never especially disliked the parts I have. They're just kinda there. But I've regularly felt like there's something not quite right, like there should have been something more. I figured it was some sort of dysfunction as I spent many decades tremendously repressed and have a difficult time becoming aroused and this frustrated inability was related to a feeling of something missing.

Now that I'm aware of the fact that I'm genderfluid, I can close my eyes and imagine male parts, not in place of my female parts, but rather in addition to and that feeling of something missing is just gone. It's like I should have both to be able to be what I am and how I feel at any given moment. Without a soft pack, I feel like my pants don't fit correctly across the front anymore and it's tremendously comforting to have one in.

The evolution of my self-understanding is amazing to me.