1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Genderfluid? I Have No Idea What I am?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by grungeteen, Oct 19, 2015.

1. grungeteen

I don't really know what I am.

I've never given a thought to my gender but I really thought I was just a cis female but I don't really know?

The thing is, I have dysphoria about my chest/ breasts and many people have told me this isn't exactly 'the usual' or 'normal' for a cis girl. I wish I could get rid of them, they look so unnatural and 'foreign' on me and I feel uncomfortable about how they look on me and I hate going out in public, even to my family if my breasts are more visible. This is why I usually wear several layers of tank tops, clothes and jackets to flatten them out instead of a bra that will just accentuate them, I'm lucky to have been given the gift of tiny A cup breasts but even tho they are small, they are still ther.

But I don't really know what my gender is?

I don't mind she/ her pronouns, they don't bother me at all, I actually prefer them about of all pronouns but I don't know whether that's just because they've been used on me all my life and I've never questioned it. But I pretty much liked being called she.

I sometimes like to dress feminine (skirts etc.) but it's usually more gender neutral but I sometimes feel like dressing more masculine.

It's weird how sometimes I feel like I want to wear a skirt and look very feminine and then most of the time, I don't really care (and I just wear a shirt and leggings or something) and then there are times (not as often tho) where I feel like I want to cut my hear into something more masculine and I want to wear things that are stereotypically more male so I can be perceived as others as more masculine but not exactly as a boy. These times are very infrequent and I've only started feeling this way occasionally maybe just a few weeks ago, at these times, I would like the pronouns they and them but I would still be pretty comfortable with she or her.

This has made me think that maybe I'm genderfluid? But I don't really know? What do you think.

2. goathawk13

I would say you're either genderfluid or bigender. Most likely genderfluid, because you say there are stages when you just don't care. But only you can decide.

3. grungeteen

You might be genderfluid? I don't know tho