1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Gender Fluid and I have three different personalities.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by animefan2861, Oct 22, 2015.

1. animefan2861

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's weird. I don't know how to describe it, but each of my genders has a different personality.

For example:
    Female: Shy, timid, quite reserved and quiet

Male: Laid back, pretty vulgar, usually calm and quiet

Non-binary: Everything in-between, easy to get along with and quiet

All parts of me are quiet, but why do I have three different personalities? Are any other gender fluids like this? :confused:

2. YinYang

It sounds to me like you just have some 'shy days', some 'laid-back days', and some 'in-between days'. It doesn't sound weird to me at all. I'm not genderfluid, though, so I'm not sure if any other genderfluid people feel the same way.

3. JaggedPrism

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds like me. :icon_wink

When I'm feeling female, I feel very shy, reserved, and even submissive. At those points, I much prefer sitting back and observing to taking the lead on anything even as in the back of my mind I'm hollering at myself to get up and do something.

When I'm feeling neutral is similar but I think that's because I feel off and just don't want to interact with much of anyone.

When I feel male, I feel aggressive and dominating, to the point where I shocked myself when I realized what was happening. I feel very socially and sexually aggressive, there's bad genital dysphoria and I get very edgy and frustrated.

And finally, there are times when I feel bigender and I like those times the best. I get an almost phantom-limb feeling of a penis rather than feeling like something's missing and a few times I've glanced down and been surprised to find nothing there. Mentally, I'm a workable mix between aggressive and accomodating and everything seems to work much better.

Hope this helped! :thumbsup:

4. Aurelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For me, it's almost the opposite of what others here have said. When I'm female, I'm happier and more confident and feel like the world is full of color and beauty and pleasure.

When I feel more male, the world seems less colorful, more dim, and I feel more distant from it. I feel more vulnerable, and sometimes defensive. Like I'm constantly looking out for something bad to happen.

There are in-between moments, but they're harder to pin down and define, and not as consistent.

#4 Aurelia, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015