1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a boy part

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ConsciousRose42, Oct 24, 2015.

1. ConsciousRose42

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I haven't done any research into being male / female and all the various names
    What I do know is I am a gay women ( just woke up ) and have a boy part -
    Is this normal ? Do all gay women feel this ?
    I don't identify as a man / boy as in my sex but I do have a boy part -
    I just keep panicking and phasing in and out of 'am I a boy ' and then realising I am not but panicking anyway -
    I feel comfortable with 'I have a male part ' and it feels who I really am - I'm 42 so saying I have a boy part seems young but I guess because I am only now accepting this is me it does feel like boy -

I think what I'm struggling with is how this may impact on me being a women - I fear losing my feminine - as I'm a women I can't lose that right ? Gee it's all confusing !

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just because you have certain parts doesn't make you one gender or the other. If you have a "boy part" then that doesn't make you a boy. It's not in your body, it's in your mind and heart. Like... Breasts are a "girl part", right? But lots of guys have breasts too. It doesn't make them girls. That was probably a bad comparison but it's what came to mind.

Better yet, don't associate parts with genders. It's junk, that's all. Just skin. You're a women. Take pride.

3. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sounds like gender dysphoria to a T but you can still look as feminine and be as much of a girl as you want.