1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying girl in my head? please help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by noname8387, Oct 25, 2015.

1. noname8387

Hello! I am a guy but right now I am questioning my gender and one of the most confusing reasons why is because of the way I express myself with words and When I think or talk, I feel like it is a girl. More specifically a really step up annoying white girl.

I use very feminine expressions, I feel like I speak with a lot of emotion and it even sounds high pitched in my head, although people say I have a very deep voice and that i need to express more feelings.

Even when i do "guy things" i feel like when a woman tries to do manly things to seem cute for fun.

I am tired of feeling this way, I'm super annoyed by being always self-conscious and talking/thinking so girly. I do consider myself male, but because I feel like this, I think i'm lying to myself.

What is this? :frowning2:

#1 noname8387, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, how do you consider your body? When you question your gender, it is important to understand that mannerisms and gender roles alone do not dictate your gender. Do you have any dysphoria towards your body? Do you wish your body could be female? If the answer to these questions are yes, then you may be leaning towards a different identity. But for now, you sound like a feminine guy to me. Nothing wrong with that. :slight_smile:

3. littleraven

I agree with Cody. You could be a feminine man. (*hug*)

4. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    nothing wrong with being feminine and still a dude. some of us actually find this to be attractive. for the record there's a girl running around in my head too, i like it, but i'm Bi-Gender.

#4 looking for me, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015