1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Starting Point

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Cherry Blossom, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Cherry Blossom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello. I recently announced to all my friends and a few of my family members that I wish to become a female, and I have been thinking over this for many years and wish I had opened up sooner. I don't know any other trans people to talk to about this. I just really need advice and a little help. I currently am trying to lose weight so I can be somewhat skinny when I start taking hormones. I want to try and tone my body to be somewhat feminine while I start saving up money for hormones and counseling. I don't know if there are any preferred excercises or not and a lot of things I've read require some pretty extensive dieting. I don't mind dieting, but I'm used to inhaling junk food.

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just try to consume calories than you burn (you can find like a million calculators to help you figure that out) and try to stick to healthier food. Avoid fad/crash diets For exercises do a lot of cardio like running/cycling/swimming. You'll want to make your hips and butt bigger, which you can do with squats, lunges, kickbacks, butt bridges, ice skating, gymnastics, skiing, volleyball, field hockey, or soccer. If you do lift weights, do high reps with low weight because that will get rid of fat.

#2 baconpox, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  3. Cherry Blossom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks a bunch :icon_bigg