1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My open weekend vacation

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BlueRazzberry, Oct 26, 2015.

1. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    I went to Seattle with a friend I've found over the last year or so, who I have come out to as gay, and now, transgender. She has never dealt with identity issues so she, understandably, got pretty confused. I had to explain to her that I am not androgynous, intersex, into drag, etc. We sat and talked about these things quite a few times, and I've never felt so relieved in my life. A few people know I am gay as well, but I've only ever talked with her in depth about either of these things. I have hidden and ignored/suppressed (very well, mind you) these emotions and feelings my entire life. I've only had to actually face them in the last year and a half or so. We got to be girls together. We chatted about cute boys, clothes/makeup/styles, lgbt issues, all kinds of things :grin: I told her all about the girl I see when I clothes my eyes. Who I am. Where I am. We went to Ross and multiple other places to shop. We spent over an hour looking through dresses and cute clothes. I won't sit and talk about every detail, but it was wonderful. I could go on about it forever. I just had the best time out there. I've never felt so open and comfortable in my life. I just want to go back and get those boots and play more hahaha :love:

2. MetalRice

Congratulations? I'm glad it went so well for you and that you enjoyed yourself.