1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

androgynous i but wanting to try binding

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ruby421, Oct 27, 2015.

1. ruby421

so i am female (14) but i am gay and androgynous, so i like looking pretty but i mainly wear male clothes, and i often feel very male but i don't want to be trans, but i have started thinking about binding a lot, like i am small but they are still there and that never bothered me but today i was feeling kinda male so i put on my long flannel shirt and jeans and i couldn't see my breasts very much, and i didn't feel annoyed.... i felt kinda happy, my shoulders looked strong and i felt very good, but also a little unsettling that i liked looking male today, but when it got hot i had to put on one of my tank tops and i looked female again and i felt sad.

but anyway i want a safe way to bind cause i cant buy a binder since i am not out to my family and all i have are ace bandages which i know are dangerous, but that is all i got, so if there is any advice, also am i weird for feeling these ways? i don't have any friends that can relate right now so i don't know:help:

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think sports bras would be the easiest way to bind if you're not out to anyone and it won't look suspicious buying them.
    You can also check out Hudson's Resource Guide which I think is a really good site to take a look at. Just remember, if you don't already know, not to bind for more than 8 hours a day, and take it off if your chest starts to hurt, however you end up binding.
    Good luck. (*hug*)

3. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone