1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who am I?? READ PLEASE

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by sarahlee000, Oct 28, 2015.

1. sarahlee000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im like 13, Ive done stuff with a girl before and i was 10 and some people say oh you were just experimenting but no i did not even think about it and it was my best friend me and her are still best friends but she has a bf and all that I felt right and since then ive been confused about who i am. I have not kissed a girl since then and recently ive wondered if this is phase but i feel almost like a guy more than a girl, like i want to dress like a guy. My older sister is a lesbian and she dresses as a guy, shes tran. Shes 18, my mom thinks im just going off her, could i??? and not be knowing it.. its not that i want to be a guy its just sometimes im so confused.

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Woah slow down there haha, welcome to EC :slight_smile:

Why don't you elaborate on your situation a little bit? What exactly do you mean by wanting to be a guy? Do you want to be viewed as male, to physically be male? The way you express your gender (dress) doesn't have much bearing on your gender. Are you uncomfortable in your body, feel like it isn't yours and feel dysphoria towards it?

#2 DreamerBoy17, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  3. FootballFan101

Hi Im 13 too the situation about you and your friend does not effect your gender. What body would you prefer male or female, what do want to be viewed as? Does your sibling want to be viewed as a man? If so please call them a man and use him pronouns. Welcome to EC BTW this site helped me find out im mtf transgender

#3 FootballFan101, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2015