1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body matching

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Blazer97, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Blazer97

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm a female. Dont know if i'm trans or what I'm just uncomfortable with my own body. I thk it's just a different gender expression.

I always dress like a boy. Sometimes i tolerate my feminity a little bit. But i only own female jeans I never had the courage to go try out guy's jeans and also it might be pointless because i'm really small. (150cm, 45kg). It's also quite hard for me to look for men's clothes so sometimes i go to kid's section HAHA.

Will a guy's jeans makes a difference? Cuz u know. Females have wider hips :/ and it always gets into me. I want my body straight down. Sometimes i thk of embracing my female body and wearing female clothes but it doesnt match me. It's weird. It feels like i'm looking at someone else instead. And the more i stare at my reflection the more it irritates me. Oh yeah and i use binder sometimes too. Depends on what shirt i'm wearing.

On the other hand, I feel satisfied and happy with myself when i successfully cover up my female body. Cuz sometimes eventho i wear masculine clothes i still have that hips. Any advice? Thanks very much in advance :slight_smile:

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You kind of sound like a gender nonconforming girl, but that's for you to decide. Just think about how you want to be biologically and socially.