1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help (I don't know what my gender is)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ghoul, Nov 1, 2015.

1. ghoul

Out Status:
    A few people
    So nearly all my life I've known that I wasn't the typical girl and I felt really out of place. However, it wasn't until I learned about sexuality and gender that I came to realise that I was pansexual. At first I thought that, that was it but then it came to my attention that I really didn't know what my gender was. My friends and mum know that I'm questioning my gender but no one else so trying to explore it publicly is somewhat of a problem (also everyone par my friends and mother don't know I'm pan.) I've tried dressing in guy's clothes and binding when I felt like a guy one day and it felt great, the same when I felt like a girl. Other days I've felt more agender or just not been able to figure it out. This is causing me quite a lot of distress and some minor dysphoria so if anyone can help or suggest what gender I might be identifying with that would be amazing. I was thinking I might be genderfluid or trigender but I honestly have no idea. Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you.

2. ConsciousRose42

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have been having the same and I sat did some meditation for quite a while and asked my higher self / inner self
    'What gender am I '
    So I'm 35% boy ( very specific isn't it :slight_smile: - I feel happy now a and it feels right

It's so distressing isn't it I was it a state of horror

---------- Post added 1st Nov 2015 at 08:44 AM ----------

There is a time when we are in the womb that we all are the same with our genitalia - I find that very interesting