1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm finally starting to figure it out

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AxxeMyrmidon, Nov 3, 2015.

1. AxxeMyrmidon

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Last night, I was going to draw this guy from a band so I was looking up pictures of him. While looking at these, I thought for a moment 'when I transition, I want to look like him.' I think the fact that I thought that last night means that I'm getting closer to figuring out exactly what gender I am, whether I am agender or genderfluid, or a trans man. This finally helped me stop worrying about my gender constantly and about if I am trans or not. I also want to thank the people on this website for answering my questions and helping me figure this out. :slight_smile:

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats on getting closer to figuring it out. It's not always a walk in the park and I'm happy for you- Take it easy and hope it continues to work out.

3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its great that you are figuring things out :slight_smile:
    I've had similar "I want to look like this when I transition" thoughts, and it is very helpful in understanding I really am.not cis. It means a lot that there is someone else out there who understands it.

Its a long road to figuring out one's gender identity but I'm glad you are one step closer.

4. MtnCase

It makes me happy to hear that this happened for you. Such a casual, natural stream of thought which gave you more clarification. I really hope I experience something similar to help reinforce how I think I feel.