1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lucid Dreaming to become a girl some nights

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FootballFan101, Nov 3, 2015.

1. FootballFan101

Would this be a good idea. I could see what I think of being a girl and test stuff out with out affecting the real world and maybe find out if I really want this

2. Ally Girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think thats a great idea if you can lucid dream, I can do it sometimes but never make myself do it, I've had some good dreams as a full female which I really enjoyed :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, I recommend you try it as you said you can try it without affecting anything

3. Aurelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What is lucid dreaming? The way it's being discussed makes it sound like you can choose to do it. How do you do it? Never heard of this before...

4. noname8387

I'm not sure if that's a good way to test things out because when you dream you are not fully conscious of what you do or what you see, I think not even in lucid dreams, but I don't know.

5. Ally Girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Lucid dreaming is basically hyper realistic dreams, where you're fully concious of whats happening in the dream, I think its possible to do it by choice but it takes lots of practice, but you can literally do anything, I cant chose when I want to do it but when I do it, its awesome, I've had once or twice where I thought I was actually awake only to realise I was dreaming then get super excited then really wake up disapointed haha

6. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Changing the environment lucid dreams is difficult to do for some people. Your unconscious also may not let you do certain things. I am an experienced lucid dreamer, so I know what it's like to be in a lucid dream. Also, I would certainly not base a life changing decision like this on a lucid dream. The dream state can have a way of changing/toying with your emotions in a way that could confuse you. In other words, if you enjoyed this in a lucid dream it would not mean you would enjoy it in your waking life. When in a lucid dream, you are still not exactly yourself.

#6 Contact1111, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  7. KaySee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I lucid dreamed a few times over the years. Which was interesting because I usually had my subconscious with me. I just turned to him and said I was dreaming, and he said he was my subconscious and guided me.

Trying things out is nice in dreams, because it is a judgement free environment with the only limits being time and imagination. Most of the time I use it to wake up from nightmares. People can train themselves to lucid dream, but most just get to the point that they can wake themselves up from bad dreams.

I myself am genderfluid in my dreams whether it is lucid or not. Its nice.

8. KaySee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I lucid dreamed a few times over the years. Which was interesting because I usually had my subconscious with me. I just turned to him and said I was dreaming, and he said he was my subconscious and guided me a bit while I went and did my own things.

Trying things out is nice in dreams, because it is a judgement free environment with the only limits being time and imagination. Most of the time I use it to wake up from nightmares. People can train themselves to lucid dream, but most just get to the point that they can wake themselves up from bad dreams.

I myself am genderfluid in my dreams whether it is lucid or not. Its nice.

#8 KaySee, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  9. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lucid dreaming is where you know you're dreaming or asleep. I've heard many lucid dreamers say they can take control of their dreams when they're aware. I've tried doing this, but it's pretty challenging.

10. GayPugs

I had a lucid dream once. I was one of those racer men who are always really loved by all the ladies and I one the race and a bunch of super hot girls came out and congratulated me.

11. Evie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ^ LOL

I'm usually sad after that kind of dream, because once you wake up, you get slapped in the face by reality.

12. Lazuri

Then it was not a true lucid dream.

In my experience, I'll suddenly realize that I'm dreaming and the entire dreamscape will shimmer for a second and actors in the dream I was already having just stop what they're doing as if they suddenly just stopped following their script. It's a really weird feeling, but after it's over I can control myself perfectly.

13. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There are some tricks, like taking a good look at your hands during the day, at frequent intervals.
    Then as you are dreaming there are chances you'll look at your hands, and then you'll probably see they look weird, so you'll know it's a dream, and take it from there.

Too bad for us full time workers, we don't have the luxury of enough sleep time, and most of nights I can't even remember what I dreamt.