1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I say that? Really confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by crystallight268, Nov 4, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really don't know how to start this off. But whatever. So I tend to say 'no homo' to things that wouldn't exactly make me gay. I'm a girl by the way with is why this so confusing. Perfect example. So I was at the park with my friend and my little cousin. They're both boys. Anyway, my friend was looking for his basketball. So I asked him did he look in the woods. He said yeah but didn't look deep into the woods. This is what I said. "You have to look deep into the woods. That's where everyones balls be at, no homo." What? Why did I say no homo? I mean I'm a girl so that wouldn't make me gay. Ironically I am gay but you guys get the point. I guess what I'm asking is wouldn't this make me...I don't know trans? Or something along the gender spectrum? I don't know what exactly I'm asking here....

2. InfinityonHigh

Before I figured out I was trans I had these little moments similar to these that wouldn't add up. I suggest it could be that your subconscious trying to tell you something, and that you probably aren't a girl. The only person that can truly tell if you're trans is you, but if I had to guess I'd say there's a good chance you might be trans. I've honestly never heard a girl say "no homo" to be honest. It's worth looking more into trans stuff.

3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ as this person says^
    I've never really said no homo before lol but I have had little moments in the past where I've done similar things.