1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaving?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by DaemonC, Nov 12, 2015.

1. DaemonC

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I haven't been shaving since most men do not (I mean legs, I refuse to wear a beard either way), but I found its really been bothering me. (I'm pretty germaphobic). Are there guys that shave, or would that be too odd?
    Also, on a somewhat related note, I am a competitive Irish dancer, and while I'm 100% certain I am male, I still feel like I want to compete as a girl. I find it very odd and I don't know what to think about it. I feel like its partially because there is one dance only girls do and having put hundreds of hours of practice in, it would be hard not to do it anymore (it was one of my best dances). Also, competing as a girl is harder since there are more of them. So I guess I'm asking if it is odd that I still want to compete as a girl.
    Thank you in advance for any help!

2. lgbtqenjolras

As for shaving, lots of guys shave and it's not weird. Shaving is a completely gender neutral thing. As for dancing, that's totally not weird! As long as you feel fine with it you should stick with what you know and love.

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are guys that shave. It's not super common, but it's certainly not unheard of either. And the way you're feeling about dancing definitely makes sense. You've practiced that dance a lot. Of course you want to keep doing it.