1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fashion and modeling.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Natasha Elyssa

Fashion and amateur modeling may be something I'd try to get into during and after transition. I really like fashion and I feel it's something I could really enjoy and get into. Modeling I feel like would boost my confidence and could be cool to explore and try out too. I also have a slight interest in nude modeling or lingerie/intimates, undergarments, and swimsuit modeling. What are some opinions on this? Should I experiment with these things? :slight_smile: <3

2. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think if you want to do it then you should go for it!
    It certainly sounds interesting.

3. Natasha Elyssa

Yeah. Doing stuff like this is definitely on my "to do" list. :slight_smile: <3

4. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You might want to take this idea, I'm not going to use it.

Perhaps you could start a ''naturally me'' magazine where people send in natural photographs of themselves with a little description of the event or why they chose to wear what they did or something.

I think this can boost confidence as it shows a range of natural people without Photoshop editing or people image discrimination.

It might be good to start at your university, as I read you were a bit worried about this so you could start a committe to meet loads of people where you can all just be ''naturally'' yourself and broadcast this to others in your university and maybe take on the world :slight_smile:

#4 Secrets5, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  5. DinelodiiGitli

If you feel it'll make you happy then go for it.
    I wish you the best of luck. :slight_smile: