1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really confused...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Confuzie, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Confuzie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Help! I don't know what to do anymore...
    I am a girl, but I have always concederd myself more boyish. I just thought that I'm a boyish girl, and there's nothing more about it. Now that boyish side of myself has became stronger. I don't feel comfortable in my own body. Sometimes I feel like a man, but sometimes I am really girly. Never at the same time tough. It might change a few times a day. I think I might be genderfluid, but I don't dress girly, or boyish depending on my mood. I just wear clothes I like. Usually something like a t-shirt and jeans...
    A couple months ago I realized that I am bisexual, but now I think that maybe I don't like girls as a girl... When I feel more boyish I like girls more than boys, as a girl I like usually boys... It's all so confusing and I have no idea of what to do!:bang:
    Thanks for hearing me out :slight_smile:

2. noname8387

I honestly feel like there is a big confusion on what gender fluidity really is (I can't seem to find a standardised definition?).

Anyway, to help you out, I think girls have the privilege that they can be as butch as they want and it is not nearly as noticeable as a guy doing girl stuff. So maybe do what feels comfortable, act feminine or butch whenever you feel like. If your masculine feelings are not satisfied this way, maybe look up more about transitioning. Good luck :slight_smile:

#2 noname8387, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  3. Confuzie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it :slight_smile: