1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homoflexible?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by PhilXC, Nov 17, 2015.

1. PhilXC

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I've seen through google this issue has been raised once or twice over the last few years (btw, I've literally signed up just to write about this)
    So for the most part since I was about 16 I found my first boyfriend and realised that I was far more happier and comfortable as a gay guy, from being previously 'bisexual', I found what suited me.
    However as I've grown older, I've noticed in me, a change in my sexual attractions? Women.
    However it's like.. I'm not on any kind of spectrum, in my eyes? Bisexual seems to sound a bit too much of a 50/50 split for me. I could wake up and be completely interested in guys but another day, have a strong urge for women? It's never strictly one thing or the other except that my interest in men always stays as a foundation. I have a friend who knows a lot about this stuff, he's gone through a lot with his own gender identity and sexuality and he told me about the term 'homoflexible' which in it's description kind of sums up how I've been feeling recently. Fact is, it feels far too confusing to explain this 'sudden' change to people, friends or family who have known me as a gay guy for years?
    Bare in mind, I've done nothing with girls, only drunken kissing as a laugh but I can't help this feeling of
    1. An urge to be more open and expressive with my sexuality
    2. Somehow find it to be more active and experimental without completely freaking people out.

I guess life is just damn confusing, but any words of advice on addressing some of these issues would be amazing.

Peace.

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2015 at 08:18 PM ----------

Think I posted it in the wrong thing so I reposted it :frowning2: